Saturday 18 September 2010

Sodding Typical

Well, Friday came and went, and we were both struck down by colds. Not so bad for me, but CP couldn't stop sneezing.
We took some photos anyway, but she couldn't wear make-up and had a very red nose... so it didn't go as well as hoped.
Her favorite pic, it requires a little editing.

Plus, with her not being particuarly into it, and me feeling stressed, I can't say I made the best of the camera and lighting. So, out of the 100 shots I took, I'll maybe get 5.

However, it's not all bad. The shots we did take, although not great, did show lots of potential. We can learn from them and hopefully do a few more sessions over the coming weeks. CP certainly seems to have been plesantly suprised by the results as she thought she would look as bad as she feels. She didn't -- she looked great in some of them. Shame I had problems with depth of field, focus, blur, poor background, and the ever present problem of noise due to shooting in poor light with a very old digital camera.

Here's to the future... I may not need to twist her arm!

1 comment:

Susan Quilty said...

There's something I really like about this picture. I think it's the juxtaposition of the rugged-soled shoes and the fishnets. But also the contrast between her rather vulnerable position and the tight focus on the edgy footwear-fishnet combo. Intriguing and a little unsettling (which I mean as a compliment).

Post a Comment