Thursday 16 September 2010

Looking forward to Friday

As previously mentioned, we managed to get CP a really nice pair of DM shoes last week, today I took her shopping for an outfit to go with them, which we managed quite easily. Working from the bottom up, we got a load of pairs of tights.

So you can probably guess which fetish we will be shooting on Friday night. Lots of stockings, tights, legs, boots, shoes and feet.

I'll also be getting some rope, but we may not have time for that -- hopefully Sunday . :)

So she is having her hair and nails done tomorrow, which if nothing else, will mean she is in a good mood. The kids being on school holiday really got her down after about 4 weeks so we haven't done much photography, but they have been back at school now a while and things are getting back to normal.

My other model went for a scan yesterday... she doesn't seem so interested now she is pregnant, and to be honest, neither am I. So I'll have to keep my eye open for another model --  I have had a couple of models contact me... but I do this for fun and I'm not interested in paying anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment